The Buffalo Bills Foundation and Wegmans are teaming up with FeedMore WNY to present Huddle for Hunger! The food and funds donated through Huddle for Hunger will help FeedMore WNY tackle the growing problem of childhood hunger in WNY.participate in the huddle for hunger challenge
There are many ways you can get involved with Huddle for Hunger and help provide nutritious food to hungry children in our community:
Make your easy, secure donation today to help end child hunger in WNY.
On Tuesday, October 17 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., join us for a food drive at Highmark Stadium.
The Buffalo Bills Foundation and FeedMore WNY are teaming up with Wegmans to encourage local high school students and sports teams to help combat hunger in our community by joining the Huddle for Hunger initiative.
How it works:
Step 1 – Sign up your school to participate by filling out the Registration Link. We will provide a digital toolkit with logos and promotional graphics for anyone registered. There is no deadline to register, but you must complete the form in order to be eligible for any of the prizes.
Step 2 – Collect non-perishable food items for FeedMore WNY throughout the month of October. Use #BillsHuddleforHunger in any posts and e-mail photos to HuddleForHunger@bills.nfl.net. Some ideas include:
• Host a “Huddle for Hunger” food drive at one of your sporting or school events.
• Put out donation bins near the entrance doors, cafeteria, etc. Donation bins are available for pick-up through FeedMore WNY, or you may use your own (please note on the registration form).
Step 3 – Show your school spirit and bring your donations to the Huddle for Hunger Food Drive at Highmark Stadium on Tuesday, October 17th between 4pm-7pm.
All local high schools are encouraged to participate to win one of the following:
• Buffalo Bills-themed visit to your school
• A Tour of Highmark stadium and a Wegmans tailgate party for 50 students
• 4 tickets to the October 26th Bills vs. Buccaneers game
• Buffalo Bills prize packs
*Winners will be selected by a committee of representatives from the Buffalo Bills Foundation, FeedMore WNY, and Wegmans and will be based on qualitative criteria in the following categories: “Most School Spirit”, “Most Creative”, and “Best Overall Huddle for Hunger Program.”
We hope you will consider teaming up with us as we Huddle for Hunger for our community!
For more information, email HuddleForHunger@bills.nfl.net!
On Tuesday, October 17, join us for a food drive at Highmark Stadium from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.! Enjoy on-site entertainment at this one-day event!
Fans are asked to enter the stadium parking lot through the Abbott Road entrance. Volunteers will be available to assist.
Some of the items needed to support FeedMore WNY’s childhood feeding programs include:
* Peanut Butter (16 ounce plastic jars)
* Macaroni and Cheese (6 ounce box)
* Oatmeal (individual sized packets)
* Tomato Sauce (15 ounce cans, low sodium)
* Canned Vegetables (15 ounce cans, any variety, low sodium)
* Canned Fruits (15 ounce cans, any variety, canned in juice or water)
* Canned Chicken or Tuna (5 ounce cans, canned in water)
* Whole Wheat Pasta (whole wheat pasta, rice)
FeedMore WNY offers youth-related programs to support kids and their families in Western New York that are in need of both healthy and accessible meals. Our BackPack program, designated baby needs pantries and school food pantries provide food access to those who need assistance.
By donating at one of our food drives or by making an online contribution, you will help our programs bring food to local children in need.
Contact Betsy Campbell at email@example.com or by phone at (716) 822-2005 x3082.